I did an experiment: journalling every day by writing at least 3 inisights I gained from the day. A year has past and more than 1000 insights gained. I just worked through all those insights and there is only one thing I can say: wow, this really works.
Journalling has been like a mentor for me – me mentoring myself to find out what every day has taught me about myself, training, my dreams.
You become your own mentor and develop clarity in who you really are and what you really want.
So what should I write in my journal?
Things I am grateful for:
- Which moments bring me joy?
- In which fields am I doing well currently?
- In which ways have I lived at least piece of my dream today?
What do I want to experience in the future?
- What is my ideal day like? How does it start and that takes place?
- What do I want to be happy about when looking back after a year from now?
What did I learn about myself today?
- What was interesting about today´s events? What kind of new ideas I gained?
- What did I learn about myself and my personality? What kind of person am I and how does this discovery help me forward?
- What can I do differently or better (next time) to succeed?
When journalling, keep it spontaneous, honest and positive. This helps you to keep it as a ritual, not routineThe love that makes me happy is the love that I can share: